The Firm maintains a special cell which specialises in NGO Sector / Exempt Organizations / Trusts.
About NGO Services
Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) are legally constituted organizations created by natural or legal people that operate independently from any form of government.
OAD NGO Services assist in the registration procedures of Societies, Trusts and Section 8 Companies. We guide our clients through the modes and methods, procedural formalities and the process of documentation. We also counsel them regarding the benchmark required for registration. Our panels of accountants with their sound professional information help organizations to meet the requisite criteria to obtain and avail tax exemptions for noble causes. We provide all the services pertaining to NGOs, including incorporation, compliance related to applicable laws, audits, taxation and other routine compliances.
- Designing and Implementation of Accounting Methodology, Policies and Procedures
- Guiding the NGO in Planning & Budgeting the proposal of any developmental activity
- Monitoring and Audit of financial records of the NGO
- Project evaluation in association with the experts in the particular field including financial evaluation, of a NGO
- Cost analysis of the socio-economic project based on the financial data for a NGO
- Trust Registration – Charitable Trust Registration
- Registration U/s. 8 Non Profit Company Registration
- Co-Operative Society Registration
- Compliance under the Societies Act, Indian Trust Act etc.
- Registration U/s 12A and 80G of Income tax Act.
- Registration U/s 35AC of Income-tax Act
- Registration at NGO Darpan
- PAN/TAN Registration
- Annual Return Submission of Income Tax – IT Return
- Submission of Audit Report under Income Tax
- Annual Report Submission to Registrar of Societies
- FCRA Registration & Renewal
- FCRA Reports and Returns